About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

11-1-11 11:11 am, 11:01 pm

WOW
Binary dates and times, photographed by me, Joy Krauthammer  ©


11-11-11 -  November, 11 2011
Celebration of Oneness and Love

Around the world, people are celebrating Oneness through music, chant, dance, meditation, prayer, drums, ritual, and ceremony. With our hearts and spiritual energy, let’s celebrate being alive, Oneness, and ask for healing for our universe. - Joy

The auspicious date of 11:11:11 has long been predicted as a gateway to a new consciousness - a point in time when human beings are offered the opportunity to cross the threshold into a higher dimension of frequency and light. As the cogwheels of the universal time lock click into place, a doorway will open that holds the potential for humanity to birth the enlightened consciousness of oneness and love. The master number 11 relates to the birthing and anchoring of the new - it signals mastery of the physical realms as we get ready to step forward into the higher dimensions of frequency and light that are opening for us now.” 
Renata and Steven, Rainbow Medicine Circle


I stayed up until midnight last night to get the first shots at the 11-1-11 Midnight AM, and then this morning in the 11-1-11  11 AM,  and tonight in the 11-1-11   11 PM!
It was a challenge lining up all the possibilities in order to photograph them to their best advantage!
Both on computer and on cell phone!
And I even got them all edited, enhanced and posted on 11-1-11 @ 11 something PM!

These are just the preparatory shots, practice for the big ONE!  11-11-11!

Why is it impossible to find a digital Calendar on the web?
Can my cell go from analogue to digital?
Please help me find web calendars that read 11-11-11.
Is there a TV station that posts the date and time?

Yes, I also did this on 7-7-7 at 7 AM when I was in New Mexico giving a workshop on Holy # 7's.
I think I did it in 10-10-10 and 1-1-11.
I love gematria so I'm not surprised that these dates interest me.
I even love it at times when I look at the clock and it says: 11:11 am or pm.
I do this with the thermostat also. oy vey. I'll find that photo.

Do you recognize the pink BEAR in the cell phone?
It is the pink bear used as my Blogger ID photo!
Given to me as a gift to make me feel better, when I was caregiver.

Thanks, Faye, for loaning me your camera!
and showing me Apple's System Preferences!
I called Apple to ask for a 11-1-11 calendar, and they didn't even know they had ONE!!!

JOY



love this ONE on the right.
11-1-11 @ 11:11 am
11 hours and 11 minutes into the day
...and on the left
11-1-11 @ 1 minute am into the day

This image actually displays the 11/1/11 at 11 pm and 11 and 1 minute

This image shows 11 hours pm, 11 minutes, and 11 seconds on 11-1-11



/\ Above and Below \/
11-1-11 @ 11 minutes into the am


Screen shot gadgets
11.11.11 first 38 seconds!





This image shows 11 hours, 10 minutes on 11-1-11

I DID IT!
and with my sister's camera.
~

Looks like I was preparing for 11-11-11
back on 1-1-11


SURPRISE
Here's my 111*F purple truck thermostat on September 11, 2011


photos by Joy  ©
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Welcome to Visions of Joy.
Please share yours with me
and leave a COMMENT.
BlesSings,
Joy