About Me

My photo
Joy Serves G*d in Joy as a passionate performing percussionist, poet, publisher, photographer, publicist, sound healer, spiritual guide, artist, gardener and Gemini. "Ivdu Et Hashem B'Simcha" -Psalm 100:2 ....... Joy Krauthammer, active in the Jewish Renewal, Feminist, and neo-Chasidic worlds for over three decades, kabbalistically leads Jewish women's life-cycle rituals. ... Workshops, and Bands are available for all Shuls, Sisterhoods, Rosh Chodeshes, Retreats, Concerts, Conferences & Festivals. ... My kavanah/intention is that my creative expressive gifts are inspirational, uplifting and joyous. In gratitude, I love doing mitzvot/good deeds, and connecting people in joy. In the zechut/merit of Reb Shlomo Carlebach, zt'l, I mamash love to help make our universe a smaller world, one REVEALING more spiritual consciousness, connection, compassion, and chesed/lovingkindness; to make visible the Face of the Divine... VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE and enjoy all offerings.... For BOOKINGS write: joyofwisdom1 at gmail.com, leave a COMMENT below, or call me. ... "Don't Postpone Joy" bear photo montage by Joy. Click to enlarge. BlesSings, Joy

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Exhibited Art

ART EXHIBITED 

Creative Soul’s 4th Annual Celebration of Creativity  
October 12 - November 2, 2014   The Creative Soul Gallery, NY 





Pomegranates / Rimonim
© Joy Krauthammer 
Creative Soul’s 4th Annual Celebration of Creativity   
October 12 - November 2, 2014   The Creative Soul Gallery, NY
Especially happy to be in the Creative Soul Gallery during the High Holidays
because this is Z'man Simchateinu, Season of our JOY.
Every year I love to photograph pomegranates/rimonim.
I was thrilled to discover the full pomegranate hanging with a Magen Dovid from the tree.

My art has been exhibited with Creative Soul, and I was a Featured Artist Interview last year.

http://thecreativesoul.org/news/featured-artist-joy-krauthammer 
~ ~ ~

ART EXHIBITED 

Exciting for me to see my Breed Street Shul and nature photos (1980's) in exhibition
 ("Ethics of Our Fathers and Mothers") of 
Rare Books from Breed Street Shul at American Jewish University

While I was present, librarian Jackie Ben Efraim toured a synagogue through the secured private Rabbi Neches collection and Pirkei Avot v'Imahot exhibit. 
Directly behind framed Breed Street Shul photo in glassed room are OLD bibles from 1500's! 
© Joy Krauthammer 
(Photo was from my darkroom days.) 
See Breed Street Shul story:

Runs concurrently with Treasuring Treasure in the Platt/Borstein Galleries. 2014




Pirkei Avot Rare Books 
American Jewish University
© Joy Krauthammer 


Pirkei Avot Rare Books 
American Jewish University
© Joy Krauthammer 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Welcome to Visions of Joy.
Please share yours with me
and leave a COMMENT.
BlesSings,
Joy